Life Extension, Echinacea Extract, 250 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Foundation for Longer Life
- Healthy Immune Support
- Dietary Supplement
Herbal extracts are among the world’s most studied nutrients. They have been researched for years in leading European universities and hospitals. Some have been in clinical use in Europe for decades, with millions of documented cases.
Echinacea is a wide-spectrum immunomodulator that modulates both innate and adaptive immune responses, helping support immune system health.
Read the entire label follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Echinacea is thought to work best if cycled by taking it ten to fourteen days on and four to seven days off, or two weeks on and one week off.
Maltodextrin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Echinacea extract is not recommended for those with AIDS or autoimmune disorders, as recommended by Commission E, an official body that has evaluated commonly used herbs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia) extract (root) [std. to 4% echinacosides (10 mg)]||250 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|