- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- Whey Protein Isolate with Added Lactoferrin
- Dietary Supplement
Scientists have known for years that certain biological components of whey protein (including lactoferrin, beta-lactoglobulin, alpha-lactalbumin, glycomacropeptide, and immunoglobulins) have a beneficial impact on the immune system. Recently, Life Extension developed a specially designed whey protein, using proprietary production methodology, that has been shown to support healthy immune function, protect against free radical attack, and help maintain lean muscle mass.
Using a low temperature microfiltration technique, it is possible to produce a high-quality, 98% undenatured whey protein isolate that acts as a powerful immune stimulant and retains all the important sub-fractions, such as lactoferrin, a strong antioxidant with immune-stimulating properties. Life Extension offers whey protein powders in four flavors that contain added lactoferrin.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Mix one (1) level scoop in approximately 4 to 8 ounces of water, milk or juice (to taste), once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. This product mixes best in room temperature liquid. Enhanced Life Extension Protein contains whey protein isolate plus added lactoferrin. The whey protein isolate is made using a process known as Cross Flow Microfiltration, which produces an isolate that is 90% protein, 98% of it in the bioavailable undenatured form, and retains all important subfractions in their natural ratios. This protein contains low amounts of sodium, and added BioFerrin, which is a 95% pure bioactive form of lactoferrin. The Enhanced Life Extension Protein has up to 300% more lactoferrin than other whey protein supplements on the market.
Whey protein isolate, natural flavors, maltodextrin, soy lecithin, stevia extract, soy lecithin.
Contains milk and soybeans.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
|Serving Size:1 Level Scoop (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 23|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%†|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%†|
|Trans Fat||0 g||**|
|Total Carbohydrate||<0.5 g||0%†|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%†|
|BioFerrin 1000 [containing 95% apolactoferrin (47.5 mg)]||50 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.
†Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile (Approximate g per serving):|
|Aspartic Acid||1.97 g|
|Glutamic Acid||2.69 g|
|*Density may fluctuate but the content weight is as stated.|