- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Life Extension, Fast-Acting Joint Formula, 30 Capsules22 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: LEX-96503
- UPC Code: 737870965039
- Package Quantity: 30 Capsules
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.9 x 1.9 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Sealed for Your Protection
- For Longer Life
- One-Per-Day Joint Support
- Dietary Supplement
The three innovative compounds in Life Extension’s Fast-Acting Joint Formula promote joint comfort and ease of motion in a matter of days … rather than the weeks or months it can take with supplements like glucosamine and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). These multi-modal ingredients are the reason why.
- Solubilized keratin: this bioactive form of keratin protein helps regulate inflammatory factors … while supporting antioxidant activity to help block free radical assault on joints.
- Decursinol-50: this fluid regulating compound goes to work to immediately inhibit activation of a DNA transcription factor associated with inflammation.
- Hyal-Joint: this patented blend of hyaluronic acid, collagen, and other glycosaminoglycans lubricates joints by increasing viscosity of the synovial fluid that cushions joint cartilage … and also supports the growth of healthy joint tissue.
Taking this unique formula once daily provides fast-acting, effective support for aging joints. Use it alone or in combination with ArthroMax joint support formulas.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Two (2) capsules can be taken if needed until desired effect is obtained, then take one (1) capsule daily thereafter. May provide added benefit when taken with ArthroMax or other joint support formulas.
Gelatin, vegetable stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica.
This product contains no milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains no sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Hyal-Joint [Hyaluronic Acid (sodium hyaluronate), collagen, and glycosaminoglycan complex]||40 mg||**|
|Decursinol-50 (Angelica gigas Nakai) extract (root) [std. to 0.1% (0.2 mg) decursinol]||200 mg||**|
|Solubilized Keratin||300 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Best product I've tried for chronic hip pain. Works well with other joint products, too. Lives up to the name "fast-acting."
I have tried many products that purport to repair joints and relieve joint pain. This is the first to begin to work. I have gotten LEF literature and products before and have the utmost respect and confidence in the organization. Trite as it is, they are always on the cutting edge. I wonder why I did not try this earlier.