Life Extension, FlorAssist, 30 Liquid Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: LEX-18063
- UPC Code: 737870180630
- Package Quantity: 30 Liquid Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 5.8 x 4 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Important Note:
This item has been discontinued and replaced by LEX-18253.
- Volume Discount
- Foundation for Longer Life
- Probiotic Liquid Vegetarian Capsules
- For Digestive Health
- Dietary Supplement
While people use probiotics for intestinal health, compelling new evidence indicates that they have a broad-spectrum of health benefits. Scientists are finding that not having the proper balance of good-to-bad bacteria can wreak havoc throughout the body.
FlorAssist offers a new way to help maintain the proper balance of intestinal flora.
One of the complications many commercial probiotics face is their inability to overcome hurdles in the digestive tract before hitting their target area—an aspect that can greatly limit their beneficial effects. FlorAssist Probiotic liquid vegetarian capsules utilize a "dual encapsulation" technology to combat the shortcomings of many commercial probiotics, delivering unprecedented amounts of live bacterial colonies to where your body needs them.
FlorAssist Probiotic liquid vegetarian capsules:
- Contain probiotic strains that are acid resistant, protecting them from stomach acid that can destroy the viability of the strains
- Have dual encapsulation technology, keeping the capsule intact longer, and ensuring that the probiotic reaches the small intestine
- Provide a high CFU (colony forming units) of 15 billion per capsule.
- While many supplements provide just one type of bacteria, taking a probiotic with multiple varieties of good bacteria can help better fight off bad bacteria.
FlorAssist provides a proprietary blend of six bacterial strains. Each FlorAssist dual capsule contains 15 Billion CFU (colony forming units) consisting of:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-14
- Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04
- Lactobacillus paracasei LPC-37
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus LR-32
- Bifidobacterium bifidum/lactis BB-02
- Bifidobacterium longum BL-05
- These potent strains of probiotic bacteria adhere to the soft lining of the intestinal tract and help maintain a healthy surface and aid in support for the digestive system.
Read the entire label and follow directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
Glycerin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate, chlorophyllin color.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if foil is punctured or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Liquid Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|FlorAssist Proprietary Probiotic Blend
Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-14;
Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04;
L-paracasei LPC=37; L.rhamnosus LR-32;
B. bifidum/lactis BB-02; B. longum BL-05
|15 Billion CFU†||**|
|**Daily Value not established.
†Colony Forming Units at time of manufacture.
iHerb Customer Reviews
While taking this I have had no bloating at all, even when it is around that time of the month. I would always feel bloated after eating anything....Not anymore, thanks to these tablets. I am a big fan of life extension products, they are so dedicated.
Having numerous digestive issues, I had hoped to really feel the effect of this is my gut. Strangely the only place I felt it was in my thyroid, which I really did very strongly. Now that may mean it's working on something that needs doing, but I also felt so tired that I was not functional. Perhpas too strong for my wekended system? So for now it's back to Primal Defense Ultra,my long term probiotic standby, and, due to it's mineral content,it gives me lots of energy. I have started taking FOS, and more enzymes (read my other reviews for specifics) which are helping, and will soon start taking Mastic and Manuka Honey as well (orderng those now). If you have IBS, H Pylori, or anything similar, I would highly recommend Glutamine powder mixed in water, at the onset of any symptoms, it has been a lifesaver for me and another friend who suffers from terrible IBS. Hope this helps you too.