Life Extension, Forskolin, 10 mg, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.12 lbs (0.05kg)
- Product Code: LEX-30006
- UPC Code: 737870300069
- Package Quantity: 60 Capsules
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 3.5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05kg)
- Sealed for Your Protection
- For Longer Life
- Supports Cellular Function
- Dietary Supplement
The ancient medicinal plant Coleus forskohlii is the source of the compound forskolin which possesses unique biological activity. The basic mechanism of action of forskolin is the activation of an enzyme, adenylate cyclase, which increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) in cells.1 Cyclic AMP is perhaps the most important cell-regulating compound. Once formed it activates many other enzymes involved in diverse cellular functions.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Rice flour, gelatin, maltodextrin.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Coleus forskohlii extract (root) [standardized to 10% forskolin (10 mg)]||100 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.