Life Extension, Glucosamine/Chondroitin Capsules, 100 Capsules
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- For Longer Life
- Promotes Healthy Joints
- Dietary Supplement
Glucosamine and chondroitin have been shown in clinical studies to support healthy cartilage and joint function. As a component of cartilage, glucosamine is key for joint function and repair. Our bodies produce a certain amount, but as we grow older, we lose the capacity to make enough. This leads to drying of the cartilage in areas such as the knees, hips, and hands, which in turn causes the cartilage to harden. With this comes joint discomfort and stiffness.
Like glucosamine, chondroitin is another major component of cartilage and attracts fluid and helps stimulate the production of cartilage. Chondroitin acts as a carrier of liquid nutrient to the joints, thus supporting healthy fluid balance and joint movement and mobility.
Life Extension's Glucosamine/Chondroitin Caps are the highest quality supplement available on the market today. This combination uses only high-quality sources, yet is priced lower than products of comparable potency sold by commercial companies.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule one to eight times daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, vegetable stearate.
Contains crustacean shellfish (shrimp, crab)
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Glucosamine sulfate (From 544 mg Glucosamine sulfate 2KCl)||400 mg||**|
|Chondroitin sulfate (from 500 mg Chondroitin sulfate sodium)||450 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|