Life Extension, Glycine, 1000 mg, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- Amino Acid for Healthy Sleep
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take three (3) capsules on an empty stomach at bedtime, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, magnesium stearate.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: If you have kidney or liver disease, have suffered from a stroke, or are taking the antipsychotic drug clozapine, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Convenient product to take with minimal excipients. Seems beneficial for sleep as well as assisting liver function and skin healing (for minor wound in this case). When researching glycine it appears that it could be useful for conditions where there is a relative deficiency (eg. Fogarty et. al. 2004 determined that asthmatics had a plasma deficiency of glycine relative to other amino acids tested).
First night I used Glysine, I fell asleep faster and slept deeper than I had in a long time. Three per night and it really helps.
helps me relax before bed
Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Oct 14, 2012
Have been taking 3 capsules before bed. Seems to help relax me and make me drowsy so I drift off easier and quicker.
Posted by Reviewer2450542 on Apr 27, 2012
Posted by Reviewer2065993 on Feb 29, 2012
Helps me relax
Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Feb 09, 2012
Good product and fair price.