- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- Hydroxycitric Acid
- Promotes Natural Appetite Control
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule three times daily with one capsule Citrichrome, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Best taken 45 minutes before meals.
Supplement to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
Gelatin and water
This product contains NO sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, or dairy. Contains NO artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended seal is.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Garcinia cambogia¹ fruit powder extract standardized for 50% hydroxycitric acid (250 mg)||500 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|
This is a wonderful product for controlling diabetes!! I have been taking it now for a year or so and have found that, HCA, along with a sensible diet can be the perfect balance to maintain an acceptable blood sugar level. I don't know why more people are not using this instead of over-loading their bodies with pharmeceuticals, that will eventually cause all sorts of complications. HCA, apparently, cannot be taken if you are already taking insulin but if you have not gotten to that stage yet, then HCA may work perfectly for you. I recommend taking it along with devil's claw and a chromium supplement. I take one capsule of HCA after each meal (3x a day). There is lots of literature now on the web about HCA. If you would like to control your diabetes naturally, I highly recommend this product!!!
Better than Hoodia
Posted by 5517987069044974838 on Jun 14, 2012
I've tried hoodia in the past to control appetite and it did nothing for me. This really seems to take the edge off of being hungry all the time.
Won't order again
Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012
I tried this after reading lots of reviews, but won't order again. It doesn't tame my hunger. I used Hoodia with Green Tea instead now, and it really makes a difference.
not sure yet
Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Sep 08, 2010
I've been taking this product for a couple of weeks--at first, I experienced some bloating and fatigue (I'm very sensitive and frequently experience "detox" reactions). I haven't lost any weight yet--but the bloating and fatigue have subsided.
Posted by Reviewer3025718 on Jul 11, 2009
I take it 45 min before meals and it truly decreases my appetite!