Life Extension, Hepatopro, 900 mg, 60 Softgels
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.93|
- Polyunsaturated Phosphatidylcholine
- Supports a Healthy Liver
- Dietary Supplement.
The liver is a large glandular organ, whose functions include decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, secretion of bile, and conversion of sugars into glycogen, which it stores. The liver is also responsible for processing many vitamins and nutrients into a form that can be utilized by the body, as well as detoxification of various substances. Modern living involves daily exposure to substances that are toxic to our bodies, which imposes a heavy load on the liver. Therefore, a healthy liver is critical to well-being. Certain lifestyle risks and medical conditions make it all the more important to ensure that the liver is being maintained at its functional best.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) softgel two to three times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, glycerin, safflower oil, ethanol, purified water, sunflower glycerides.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Protect from heat and light.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you have pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%†|
|Polyenylphosphatidycholine [Unsaturated phosphatidylcholine from highly purified soy bean extract]||900 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established. |
† Based on a 2000 calorie diet.