- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- Flavonoid For Vascular Health
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take 1/4 teaspoon two to three times daily with food in divided doses, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
This product contains No egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice.
Contains No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Density may vary from lot to lot.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/4 Teaspoon (approximately .575 Grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 521|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Hesperidin Complex (Citrus Aurantium fruit, 40% Hesperidin)||575 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
I ordered this and Butcher's Broom. Shortly after using both my legs have not hurt and the swelling is almost gone. (I do raise them often but have not seemed to need the socks all the time now) It arrived quickly and I will reorder. This is the ingredient in Daflon 500 a prescription in Europe. Tip...I read it was bitter. I put it in ruby red grapefruit juice and you can't even taste it. It's made from citrus so that hids the bitterness.