Life Extension, Huperzine A, 200 mcg, 60 Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Enhances Memory
- Dietary Supplement
This standardized extract from the Chinese club moss is an all-natural herbal supplement that has been shown to maintain healthy levels of acetylcholine. This product is standardized for maximum efficacy. This moss has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for promoting optimal memory function.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) to two (2) capsules once or twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, medium chain triglycerides.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: If you suffer from abnormal or irregular heart rhythm (e.g. atrial fibrillation) and congestive heart failure, avoid Huperzine A. Consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are being prescribed an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. Huperzine A can cause gastrointestinal discomfort for some individuals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Huperzine A [from (toothed clubmoss) extract (whole herb)]||200 mcg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Huperzine is an acetylocholinesterase inhibitor (AchEI) and has less side effects than the other AchEI used for Alzheimer's disease. Many studies, especially in China, have shown its effectiveness on Alzheimer's disease and generally on dementia.