Life Extension, Integra-Lean Irvingia, 150 mg, 60 Veggie Caps66 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.14 lbs (0.06 kg)
- Product Code: LEX-12926
- UPC Code: 737870129264
- Package Quantity: 60 Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3.6 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Important Note:
This product contains Irvingia Gabonensis, also known as African Mango.
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- For Longer Life
- Supports Weight Management and Metabolic Wellness†
- Dietary Supplement
- Irvingia Certified Authentic
Fat cells (adipocytes) secrete a hormone called leptin that tells our brain we have eaten enough. Leptin can also facilitate the breakdown of stored triglycerides in our adipocytes via the process of lipolysis. Heavy individuals have startlinglyhigh blood levels of leptin, indicating that their cells have become resistant to the leptin that is supposed to prevent them from putting on so many fat pounds.
An extract from an African mango called Irvingia gabonensis has been shown to help support leptin sensitivity in overweight people. In a recently published study,irvingia demonstrated beneficial effects upon leptin blood levels, followed by weight loss and inches off the waistline. In addition tosupporting healthy leptin sensitivity, irvingia has demonstrated the following beneficial effects on key aspects of metabolism:
- Glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase is an enzyme involved in the complex biochemical process that converts ingested starch and sugar calories to stored body fat. Irvingia has been shown in studies involving fat cells to reduce the activity of glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, which may help reduce the impact of starch and sugar calories on body fat.
- Scientific research on fat cells suggests that irvingia has alpha-amylase inhibiting properties (like InSea2 and Phaseolus vulgaris) which can help support a slowing of the rate of carbohydrate absorption from the intestines and a reduction of the caloric impact of starchy and sugary foods.
- Adiponectin is a hormone involved in helping to maintain insulin sensitivity on the membranes of energy-producing cells. Big fat cells produceless adiponectin, and overweight people need to be especially concerned about maintaining healthy levels of adiponectin to support insulin sensitivity and metabolic fitness. Scientific data suggests that irvingia helps support healthy adiponectin levels.
Based on impressive human clinical data that irvingia supports weight loss of over 20 pounds on average in 10 weeks, this standalone extract of Integra-Lean African Mango Irvingia is also available to help promote optimal weight.
†This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Maltodextrin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica.
Contains corn and rice.
This product contains no milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, or gluten. Contains no sugar and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Integra-Lean African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) proprietary extract (seed)||150 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
My brother recommended these and I bought 2 bottles 5 months ago. I was about 40 pounds overweight and constantly craving sweets. I started taking it twice a day, without other changes. I knew not to look for or expect immediate changes. After a few weeks, I noticed the craving for sweets was gone. I had lost a couple of pounds from not snacking on ice cream and cookies. It is now 5 months later and I have been taking Integra-Lean Irvingia every day. I weigh 35 pounds less than when I started (going from 195 to 160), and I have not consciously started dieting. I will keep taking these supplements since I am fairly certain they're responsible for the weight loss and lack of sweets cravings.
I have to admit this is the fist time that I've taken something for weight loss that actually worked. I can't believe how much I've leaned out. I just brought a bottle for my friend to try I gave her 5 and she said she must have it. It doesn't make you wired it just does exactly what it says. Thank You!!!