Life Extension, L-Arginine Caps, 700 mg, 200 Veggie Caps
Priced together: $25.57 Priced separately: $27.57
- For Longer Life
- Amino Acid for Optimal Arterial Health
- Dietary Supplement
L-arginine is a semi-essential amino acid involved in numerous areas of human biochemistry, including ammonia detoxification, hormone secretion, and immune modulation. Arginine is also well known as a precursor to nitric oxide (NO), a key component of endothelial-derived relaxing factor, an endogenous messenger molecule involved in a variety of endothelium-dependent physiological effects in the cardiovascular system.
L-arginine may also help maintain the health of the immune system.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|**Daily Values not established|