Life Extension, L-Theanine, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.86|
- Foundation for Longer Life
- Promotes a Calming and Mood-Enhancing Effect
- Dietary Supplement
Theanine is the predominant amino acid of tea that produces calming effects in the brain by increasing levels of serotonin and dopamine, and blocking the binding of L-glutamic acid to glutamate receptors. Life Extension members can enjoy the benefits of this unique ingredient in a 100 mg supplement. This “feel good” supplement causes no adverse reactions. In fact, in Japan, theanine is added to soft drinks and chewing gum for the purpose of inducing relaxation.
The calming, mood-enhancing effect is achieved by helping to increase alpha-brain waves, electrical brain activity commonly present when you are very relaxed, literally putting you in a better mood.
Just as meditation, massage or aromatherapy quiets the mind and body, theanine plays a role in inducing the same calm and feeling of well-being without drowsiness. It is a non-toxic, highly desirable mood modulator.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule one to four times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Suntheanine (L-Theanine)||100 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|