Life Extension, L-Tryptophan, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Foundation for Longer Life
- Essential Amino Acid for Natural Sleep Enhancement and Stress Reduction
- Dietary Supplement
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter in the brain associated with positive moods and restful sleep. To produce and maintain optimum serotonin levels, your body requires tryptophan, an essential amino acid the body can’t produce.
In the body, tryptophan has been shown to:
- improve sleep
- enhance mood
- modulate stress
The basis for this formula is premium L-tryptophan, which has undergone significantly more rigorous manufacturing processes than regular tryptophan material to assure the highest purity and safety.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule 1 to 3 times daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. For maximum absorption, take with a small amount of carbohydrate, such as diluted juice. Best if taken separately from protein and amino acids.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, medium chain triglycerides.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are taking prescription medications (e.g. MAOI and SSRI antidepressants) for depression. Concomitant use of L-tryptophan with antidepressant medications has the potential to increase the risk of serotonin syndrome, characterized by symptoms like confusion, sweating, agitation, nausea, involuntary muscle contractions, and racing heartbeat. Do not use L-tryptophan before driving or operating heavy machinery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|** Daily Value not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
great product to reduce inflammation and relax. No magnesium stearate in it too which is good news as Magnesium stearate and stearic acid kills your T-cells.