Life Extension, Lecithin, 16 oz (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.83|
- Foundation for Longer Life
- 97% Phosphatides De-Oiled
- Promotes Healthy Cell Structure
- Dietary Supplement
Lecithin contains all the phosphatides found naturally in cell membranes. Lecithin works by increasing the cell membrane ratio of phosphatidylcholine/phosphatidylethanolamine to cholesterol, maintaining cell membrane structure and increasing cell membrane fluidity.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) heaping tablespoon daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Can be sprinkled on cereal or mixed in juices, soups, or salad dressings.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Density may vary from lot to lot.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Heaping Tablespoon (approx. 11.1 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: About 41|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||55|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%†|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%†|
|Trans Fat||0 g||**|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||1%†|
|Lecithin granules (from deoiled soybean, non-GMO)||10 g||**|
|**Daily Value not established.
† Based on a 2000 calorie diet.
I was told lecithin is good for preventing gall-stones and so I began incorporating it into my diet. I have no complaints about taste or texture of Life Extension brand but it's not gmo-free so will not order again.
Posted by Reviewer3091023 on Feb 18, 2016
very fresh lovely flavour and best lecithin I have ever bought... this is second purchase.
Good Lecithin product
Posted by Reviewer1672147 on Dec 12, 2015
I often buy this Life Extension Lecithin. I put it in smoothies and also eat it plain. Great for health, brain, heart and good tasting!
Posted by 5162599505569076838 on Mar 25, 2014
The good. Very big bank.
Healthy liver, brain and cells
Posted by psoriasis on Jan 22, 2014
Lecithin is a good source of choline what is very important for right liver function and brain. Actually the scientific studies proved that a lot of people develop the non-alcoholic fatty liver (NAFLD) in a few months when deficient in choline. This supplement can help you with the fatigue, liver problems, brain (mood), etc. This is a must have supplement for many of us! The taste of this brand Lecithin is very good so you don't have to be afraid of taking Lecithin as granules. The lecithin in capsules is not so potent I think.