- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Enteric Coated Aspirin
- *Compare to active ingredient in Bayer
Uses for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Adults and Children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours, not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.
|Aspirin 81 mg||Pain reliever|
|Inactive Ingredients: Acetylated monoglycerides, anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D & C yellow #10, hypromellose, hypromellose phthalate, iron oxide ochre, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol (PEG-400) polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide.|
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, shock, asthma (wheezing).
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- bleeding problems
- stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach or stomach pain) that persist or recur
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for anticoagulation (blood thinning), gout, diabetes or arthritis.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs.
If pregnant of breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last three months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information: store at room temperature, 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) avoid excess heat and humidity.
The contour of these little pills is very helpful to old fingers and eyes when sorting out daily meds. They are yellow, and have a (cameo) raised heart on each one. This configuration makes it difficult to confuse them with other little yellow pills, a boon to we who are elderly, and to those who hope to be some day.
Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Mar 18, 2010
My husband takes every day. Great price and good ingredients.
life extension low dose aspirin
Posted by Reviewer1954694 on Mar 06, 2010
great price! same as the higher priced aspirin
Asprin by Life Extention Review
Posted by Reviewer1474031 on Mar 05, 2010
It is exactly the product I needed. And the quality is up to my standards.
Posted by Reviewer2780389 on Feb 09, 2010
Great price for a great product. Take two a day for heart health.