Life Extension, Low Dose Aspirin, 81 mg, 500 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19kg)
- Product Code: LEX-89250
- UPC Code: 737870892502
- Package Quantity: 500 Tablets
- Dimensions: 2.25 x 2.25 x 4 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16kg)
- Enteric Coated Aspirin
- *Compare to active ingredient in Bayer
Uses for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Adults and Children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours, not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.
|Aspirin 81 mg||Pain reliever|
|Inactive Ingredients: Acetylated monoglycerides, anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D & C yellow #10, hypromellose, hypromellose phthalate, iron oxide ochre, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol (PEG-400) polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide.|
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, shock, asthma (wheezing).
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- bleeding problems
- stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach or stomach pain) that persist or recur
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for anticoagulation (blood thinning), gout, diabetes or arthritis.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs.
If pregnant of breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last three months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information: store at room temperature, 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) avoid excess heat and humidity.