Life Extension, Low Dose Vitamin K2, 45 mcg, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- Menaquinone-7 (MK-7)
- Promotes Arterial Health and Healthy Bones
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) softgel daily with a meal or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Do not take with fiber supplements.
Gelatin, medium chain triglycerides, glycerin, water, beeswax, carob.
Contains tree nuts.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Those individuals currently taking anticoagulants such as Coumadin (warfarin) should consult with their personal physician before taking supplemental vitamin K.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)||45 mcg||56.25%|
I had a very enlarged blood vessel in my neck (left side), which actually hurt to touch. Within weeks of taking Life Extension Low Dose K2, I noticed it had reduced in size. I have now been taking it for over 1 1/4 years (1 twice a day). The diameter of that blood vessel has halved and it does not hurt to touch any more. It makes me wonder how much bone tissue had been lining my blood vessels. I would say it has contributed to preventing my early demise..I am 53 going on 54yrs.
High quality, low dose; vitamin K-2 from dietary sources may reduce the build up of calcium in arteries that leads to hardening of the blood vessels, says a new study. Animal studies with vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 show a dramatic prevention of typical bone loss biochemistry that is associated with the aging process.
Necessary with Vitamin D
Posted by 4738671590158257494 on Apr 22, 2016
I take this as I must take 4,000 units of Vitamin D daily. Vitamin K2 helps get it into your bones.
Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 08, 2016
Works. Very good together with 5000 IU of D3. Nails become white and strong like cat's claws :)
Super k is better
Posted by priyanka on Jan 09, 2015
i bought this in error. i need to take like 12 to equal 2 of the Super K by life extensions. not a good deal. most need higher doses than this.
Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Dec 16, 2014
I think I don't require a vitamin K supplement because it gave me an immense headache that last 2 days. After repeatly trying the jury is out. Not meant for me.