- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sealed for Your Protection
- For Longer Life
- Advanced Fiber for Appetite Control†
- Dietary Supplement
† This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
Fiber acts as a bulking agent in the stomach and intestine, which means you feel fuller and may eat less. Soluble fiber attracts water and forms a gel-like substance as it passes through the digestive tract. This slows digestion and lowers the rate of nutrient absorption, helping to maintain glucose and cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.
LuraLean consists of propolmannan, a highly purified, natural dietary fiber patented in 33 countries. It comes from Amorphophallus japonica, a rare tuberous plant found only in the mountainous regions of northern Japan.
Propolmannan boasts the highest molecular weight of any water-soluble fiber in the natural world. Using cutting-edge technology, it has been reduced to a special particle size that maximizes density while remaining in desirable viscous form. A 500 mg capsule of propolmannan contains more fiber than the same milligram amount from other plants. Just as importantly, natural enzymes that would otherwise cause it to break down during digestion have been removed.
This is what sets LuraLean propolmannan apart. Because of its high molecular weight, particle size, durability, and viscous structure, LuraLean passes intact through your entire digestive tract. Its unique “sponge-like” matrix then acts to impede excess calories from entering your bloodstream in three ways:
- Absorbs water and quickly expands in the stomach to make you feel full faster.
- Impedes the breakdown and assimilation of dietary fats by “soaking up” bile acids in the small intestine, shuttling them safely out of the body.
- Slows the rapid emptying of food from your stomach into the small intestine, blunting the after-meal glucose spike that would normally result.
In other words, LuraLean forms a stable, viscous barrier that slows down normal digestive processes intrinsic to body fat storage. Placebo-controlled studies confirm its ability to induce moderate weight loss by reducing the rate of carbohydrate absorption and consistently lowering after-meal elevations in blood glucose, triglyceride, and LDL levels.
Take four 500 mg capsules of LuraLean before the two heaviest meals of the day. This integral component of a science-based weight management program can help you turn back the clock on age-related metabolic changes.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take four (4) capsules with 8 to 16 ounces of water 30 minutes before the two heaviest meals, not to exceed eight (8) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid.
This product contains no milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains no sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: take at least two hours apart from medications. Because this product may lower blood glucose, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are taking blood glucose lowering medication. Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you are having difficulty swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 4 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Values|
|LuraLean propolmannan (Amorphophallus konjac K. Koch, ssp. Amorphophallus japonica) fiber extract (root)||2,000 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|