- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Foundation For Longer Life
- Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acid Formula from Fish Oil Concentrate
- Dietary Supplement
Molecularly distilled Mega EPA/DHA contains twice as much EPA and DHA as conventional fish oil capsules.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take two (2) softgels one to three times daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Highly refined fish oil concentrate (anchovy, sardine), gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob color, rosemary extract.
Sealed For Your Protection
Caution: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%†|
|Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols)||4 IU||13%|
|Fish Oil Concentrate
Yielding: EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
|**Daily Value not established.
†Based on a 2000 calorie diet.
^Gas Chromatography by A%.
I am using this product for 3 weeks now. I noticed better results than the fish oils I have used before - eskimo and one generic brand. My mood is better but I am taking other supplements too so I am not sure it is entirely due to the fish oil. I opened a capsule and tasted the oil inside - it tasted fresh and had mild flavor as should be. The capsules are a bit big but for the ratio of EPA to DHA each one provides you'll swallow it. It has also normal quantities of vitamin E than most fish oil capsules where the amount of vitamin E added sometimes covers all the daily need. This means that you can have vitamin E from food without worrying of overdosing.. The only down side is if you take the capsules on empty stomach there is a slight fish blurbs, so take them with food or after you've eaten.
The only problem I found with Fish-oil is that it contains mercury and PCB's, and so I was worried about what I bought but it turned out that LifeExtension's fish-oil is moleculary distilled and so all my fears faded away.
Posted by MartineTrinder on Apr 11, 2016
It's hard to find this quality. I am super impressed with this product. My husband and I both use this and its great.
Posted by 4967661778366283682 on Apr 08, 2016
This is a excellent product....A very good quality...
Posted by 5484603008687546965 on Dec 14, 2015
This product didn't work well for me. I gave it to my husband. I had a break out.
These are great and well priced.
Posted by 5559645133637243725 on Aug 02, 2015
I haven't found another product with this much epa and dha for this price.