Life Extension, Mega Green Tea Extract, Lightly Caffeinated, 100 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.88|
- For Longer Life
- 98% Polyphenols
- One-Per-Day Concentrated Polyphenol Extract
- Dietary Supplement
The botanical extract in Mega Green Tea Extract has been concentrated and dual standardized to ensure the highest quality, consistency and biological activity.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule per day with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, rice flour.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten or corn. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract (leaf) [std. to 98% polyphenols by UV (710.5 mg), 45% EGCG by HPLC (326.25 mg)]||725 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|
This is the best GTE capsule I have found so far with the highest amounts of GTE, polyphenols, EGCG, etc. Lightly caffeinated... didn't make me jumpy or sleepless at all. I would buy this again.
Posted by 4719244960615101148 on Nov 09, 2014
This is one of my can't-live-without products. I have been taking this for quite some time and have found there is no irritation or negatives what-so-ever. I take this product to aid in general health and will continue to do so well into the future.
Top Marks to iHerb
Posted by Reviewer2889092 on Dec 20, 2011
Very happy with the product, price and prompt delivery to Australia
Posted by Reviewer1274905 on Nov 28, 2011
Made me Jittery
Posted by Reviewer3267421 on Oct 19, 2011
I might try this again, but I reacted to the caffeine in this product.