Categories Supplements Melatonin
Categories Supplements Melatonin Melatonin Time Release
Life Extension, Melatonin, 6 Hour Timed Release, 3 mg, 60 Capsules
- For Longer Life
- Promotes Optimal Sleep
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Directions: Take one (1) capsule 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Melatonin is naturally secreted from the pineal gland at night, and should be taken at night for optimal results.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable oil.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives.
Caution: If you have asthma or an autoimmune disease do not use melatonin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damage.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Do not attempt to drive or operate heavy equipment after using melatonin.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|**Daily Value not established.|