Life Extension, Melatonin, Timed Release, 300 mcg, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- Dietary Supplement
Melatonin is naturally secreted from the pineal gland at night, and should be taken at night for optimal results.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule 30-60 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable oil.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Do not use melatonin if you have asthma or an autoimmune disease.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Do not attempt to drive or operate heavy equipment after using melatonin.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|**Daily Value not established|
I don't know why people take 3 and 5 mg of melatonin. This works just perfectly.
I have found this melatonin product is best for me. Timed release and small dosage is the best combination to help me sleep well all night.
*************** Best Sleep EVER!
Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013
I've had trouble falling and staying asleep my entire life; I've tried every remedy and method of inducing sleep (chamomile tea, 5-htp and tryptophan supplements, staying away from bright lights near bedtime, meditation, etc). Nothing worked! I had previously tried a different brand of melatonin in a much smaller dose which was no help either. After trying 3MG Melatonin I can not believe how easily I fall asleep! Small noises no longer cause me to fully wake-up in the middle of the night (I used to have to wear ear plugs because of this). I wake up feeling like I've actually SLEPT. Love this stuff! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).
Posted by Reviewer2606221 on Aug 13, 2013
Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013
It's nice to see smaller amounts of time release melatonin, but this might be too little for me. Using too often gives me nightmares and makes me more depressed than normal the next day :[
Life Extension Melatonin, TR, 3mg
Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013
I found Source Naturals to work better.