Life Extension, Melatonin, Timed Release Capsules, 300 mcg, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- Promotes Optimal Sleep
- Dietary Supplement
Melatonin is naturally secreted from the pineal gland at night, and should be taken at night for optimal results.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule 30-60 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Sucrose, corn starch, gelatin, talc, pharmaceutical glaze.
Contains gluten and corn.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Do not use melatonin if you have asthma or an autoimmune disease.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Do not attempt to drive or operate heavy equipment after using melatonin.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|**Daily Value not established.|
I love that this comes in such a low dosage, which is hard to find. (500 mcg or more gives my daughter nightmares). However, it contains gluten, which my sons can't tolerate. So, I can only give it to one of my three children. The melatonin that my sons can tolerate is too strong for my daughter.
These have no taste and are easy to swallow, unlike the usual tablet form for melatonin. Also, these aren't so strong that they leave you groggy the next morning.
Life Extension, Melatonin
Posted by Reviewer3283583 on Sep 17, 2010
This is really helpful for me on some stressful night. It helps to relax me and allows me to fall asleep and wake up presently in the morning.
Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Jun 25, 2010
this is the right dosage for me, and its in timed release formula as well, anymore than 300mcgs and i am hungover the next day.
Nice product !
Posted by Bambi-Rider on Jun 03, 2010
Once again, Iherb offers great service. 300 mcg to 500 mcg is usually enough for many people who do not suffer severe sleep disorders. I like this brand & the capsule conditioning.Seems to work fine after a few days test
Life Extension, Melatonin, Time Release Capsules, 300mcg, 100 Capsules
Posted by Reviewer2364083 on May 22, 2010
These capsules repeatedly made me nauseous and I discontinued taking them after about 15 capsules. They may work for others but I didn't have success with them. I do have an autoimmune disease and the package expressly prohibits those with such conditions not to take them. I tried anyway because sometimes this message is not relevant in all situations/conditions. In this case it was. I would not purchase this product again.