Life Extension, Micronized Creatine Capsules, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- Provides Energy and Healthy Muscle Support
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take two (2) capsules twice daily with water or juice, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, vegetable stearate.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Those with impaired kidney function should avoid creatine supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Creatine (from 1000 mg Creapure creatine monohydrate)||879 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
My husband and I are in our 50s and just starting a workout program. A gram of creatine before and after workouts to ease soreness was recommended. What an improvement! And Life Extension brand seems to be adequate without the big $$ some "bodybuilder" brands carry.
Cannot say anything about new muscle mass yet, it's really early but at first dose I really felt more energy(I mean really). Life Extension products are a guaranty.
Posted by 4901932962146745535 on Oct 01, 2012
im not taking it everyday so i cant say how it work on me till now
i think these work!
Posted by bbchris on Sep 24, 2011
I take these before exercising and think they work!!
value for money
Posted by Reviewer1821280 on Sep 07, 2011
value for money
Posted by Reviewer3017660 on May 07, 2011
giving a little boost, feel less tired after training
Take before workout
Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 05, 2010
I can feel the difference when I take these about an hour before I run. My muscles do not seem to get as tired. I don't know whether that is psychological or physiological, but it works for. Much neater than creatine powders, too.