Life Extension, No Flush Niacin, 800 mg, 100 Capsules
Priced together: $19.94 Priced separately: $21.94
- For Longer Life
- (Inositol Hexanicotinate)
- Niacin Activity without the Characteristic Flush
- Dietary Supplement
No Flush Niacin (Inositol Hexanicotinate)
No-Flush Niacin contains a special form of niacin, inositol hexanicotinate, consisting of six molecules of niacin chemically linked to an inositol molecule. It is hydrolyzed in the body to free niacin and inositol, which is a very slow process. Its unique properties allow for true niacin activity without the characteristic niacin flush that is unacceptable to many people.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, vegetable stearate.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with you physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate)||640 mg||3200%|
|Inositol Hexanicotinate||800 mg||**|
|Inositol (as inositol hexanicotinate)||160 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|