Life Extension, Norwegian Shark Liver Oil, 1000 mg, 30 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- 20% Alkylglycerols
- Supports Immune System Function
- Dietary Supplement
Norwegian Shark Liver Oil (26% Alkylglycerols)
Research has shed additional light on the multi-faceted benefits of alkylglycerols (AKG), glycerol ether lipids from shark liver oil. Alkylglycerols stimulate the production of white blood cells (leukocytes) to normal levels and encourage the growth of antibodies.
Alkylglycerols are beneficial because they are known to increase production of certain cytokines. As a natural bacteria fighter, alkylglycerols are able to support the helper T-cells, which are highly sensitized to the bacteria-infected macrophage, thus enabling the body to regulate the bacteria.
This Norwegian Shark Liver Oil is processed from the livers of sharks found in the waters off the coast of Norway. Each softgel is standardized to provide 200 mg of alkylglycerols and can be taken for up to 30 days.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
Contains fish [Greenland Shark (somniosus microcephalus)].
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: At no time should the maximum recommended dose be exceeded. Do not take shark liver oil for more than 30 days because it may cause the overproduction of blood platelets. In case of chronic use, over 30 days straight, a possible, albeit rare, side effect known as thrombocythemia (excess thrombocytes) can occur, leading to a tendency for the blood to clot. This condition is easily diagnosed with a blood test. Consult with your physician if thrombocythemia is a consideration.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Shark Liver Oil (contains 200 mg alkylglycerols)||1000 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|