Life Extension, Omega-3 Highly Refined Fish Oil Tropical Whirl, Piña Colada Flavor, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- Promotes a Healthy Heart
- Sensational Natural Piña Colada Flavor!
- Dietary Supplement
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Take one (1) tablespoon twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening.
Purified water, highly refined fish oil (anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel), xylitol, glycerin, gum arabic, natural flavors, citric acid, xanthan gum, guar gum, d-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, essential oil.
Caution: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Do not give to pets.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: about 29|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%†|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%†|
|Trans Fat||0 g||**|
|Polyunsaturated fat||1.5 g||**|
|Monounsaturated fat||1 g||**|
|Total Carbohydrates||6 g||2%†|
|Vitamin A||1.5 IU||<1%|
|Vitamin E||6 IU||20%|
|Total Omega-3 fatty acids||1,350 mg||**|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||658 mg||**|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||422 mg||**|
|Other Omega-3 fatty acids||270 mg||**|
|† Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established