Life Extension, Optimized Milk Thistle, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs (0.16kg)
- Product Code: LEX-70210
- UPC Code: 737870702108
- Package Quantity: 100 Capsules
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 4.3 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14kg)
- For Longer Life
- Silymarin-Silibinin-Isosilybin B
- Supports a Healthy Liver and Prostate
- Dietary Supplement
The botanical extract in Optimized Milk Thistle is a triple standardized milk thistle extract. In addition to an optimal 80% standardization of the main active compounds, silymarin flavonolignans, Optimized milk Thistle is isosilybin B. Most premium milk thistle extracts are void of or lack consistent amounts of the most active flavonolignan isomer isosilybin B.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, vegetable stearate, rice flour.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten or corn. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
The botanical extract in Mega Silymarin is a triple standardized milk thistle extract. In addition to an optimal 80% standardization of the main active compounds, silymarin flavonolignans, Mega Silymarin is further standardized to two highly active isomers - silibinin and isosilybin B. Most premium milk thistle extracts are void of or lack consistent amounts of the most active flavonolignan isomer isosilybin B.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Extract (seed) [std. to 80% Silymarin (720 mg), 30% Silibinin (270 mg), and 4.5% Isosilybin B (40.5 mg)]||900 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|