- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- Full-Spectrum Trans-Resveratrol Formula
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Silica, magnesium stearate, vegetable cellulose (capsule).
This product contains no milk, egg fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten or rice. Contains no sugar and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives.
Cell culture studies suggest that resveratrol is a weak inhibitor of the liver metabolism system P450 3A4, but this interaction is of unknown significance in humans. Ingestion of large amounts of resveratrol may increase blood levels of drugs known to be metabolized via CYP3A4. This would include statins, calcium channel blockers, certain immunosuppressant drugs (e.g. cyclosporine), and drugs for erectile dysfunction (e.g. sildenafil). Caution is advised if used concurrently with anticoagulants or antiplatelet drugs such as Clopidogrel (Plavix).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Trans-resveratrol [from red grape & vine (Vitis vinifera) and Polygonum cuspidatum (root) extract]||250 mg||**|
|Red Grape (Full Spectrum French Red Wine Polyphenol Profile), Grape Vine (Vitis vinifera), Wild Blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium), and Polygonum cuspidatum extract blend [supplying polyphenols, anthocyanins, OPCs, free resveratrol, resveratrol conjugates (epsilon-viniferin, trans and cis-polydatin), and resveratrol analogs (pterostilbene)]||85 mg||**|
|Quercetin (as Quercetin dihydrate)||60 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
This is a good product. I use it along with Country Life, BioChem, R-Lipoic Acid. The two together help a lot with my energy level and my long distance running.
Posted by Reviewer1171054 on May 24, 2010
I love this product it give me energy when I need it
its the best
Posted by Reviewer3338536 on May 21, 2010
we really like it and will keep taking it
The best resveratrol on the market
Posted by Reviewer2296909 on Apr 29, 2010
I have been buying Longivenex for five years but this is a more potent pill with a far better price.
Posted by Reviewer2163918 on Apr 08, 2010
If you are going to want resveratrol, one can't have more confidence in a product than in a Life Extension made product!