Life Extension, PEAK ATP with GlycoCarn, 60 Veggie Caps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Sealed For Your Protection
- For Longer Life
- Promotes Healthy Endothelial Function
- Dietary Supplement
The pioneers in carnitine research, Sigma-tau HealthScience Inc., offer GPLC with increased carnitine bioavailability, targeting muscles, heart, and blood vessels. Patented PEAK ATP is the first orally active form of the energy producing molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Since ATP can be degraded by stomach acids, the tablets have been enteric coated to ensure delivery of Peak ATP into the small intestine for maximum bioavailability.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) vegetarian capsule twice daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica.
Contains wheat. Contains yeast.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|PEAK ATP Adenosine 5'-Triphosphate Disodium||100 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|