Life Extension, Pantothenic Acid Vitamin B-5, 500 mg, 100 Capsules
Priced together: $13.57 Priced separately: $15.57
- For Longer Life
- Essential B Vitamin For Optimal Health
- Dietary Supplement
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
Pantothenic acid plays a role in the synthesis of hemoglobin, steroid hormones, neurotransmitters, and lipids. It is the most important component of coenzyme-A, which assists in several metabolic pathways and is necessary for the transfer of fats to and from cells. Pantothenic acid is only mildly acidic, but is often available in combination with calcium to neutralize its acidity and increase its storage stability.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, vegetable stearate.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant of lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (as D-calcium pantothenate )||46 mg||5%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate )||500 mg||5000%|