Life Extension, Potassium Iodide Tablets, 130 mg, 14 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- Dietary Supplement
Each Life Extension tablets contains 130 mg of potassium iodine.
Use only as directed by your healthcare professional.
Do not use as an everyday supplement.
Adults take one (1) tablet.
Children 3 to 18 years take one-half (1/2) tablet.
Children 1 month to 3 years take one quarter (1/4) tablet.
Newborns from birth to 1 month take one eighth (1/8) tablet.
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical glaze.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, pr preservatives.
Potassium Iodine should not be used by people allergic to Iodine.
Store at controlled room temperature between 15° and 30°C (59° to 86°F).
Keep package dry and foil packets intact.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Do not use as an everyday supplement.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- In case of allergic reaction, contact healthcare professional.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
In case of allergic reaction,
contact healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: One (1) Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount per serving||%Daily Value|
|Potassium Iodide||130 mg||**|
|** % Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Living in the Middle East, I purchased these tablets to protect myself and my family against nuclear contamination should an attack take place on Iran's nuclear reactor. Potassium Iodide would protect the thyroid gland from being contaminated by radioactive iodine. I just keep these tablets in reserve.
Great Company (iHerb). Great product (KI). iHerb is number one when it comes to getting product to the customer. The product, potassium iodide, works wonders for my thyroid condition. I can't say enough about the great service I received from iHerb. Thank you iHerb!
In Case of Emergency
Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015
Purchased in the event of emergency to keep in the first aid kit. Has a year shelf life.
Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jun 07, 2014
broke it into quarters to try for two weeks to see if it helped energy levels without causing side effects along with other measures to get my cold hands and feet sorted. No problems with it - will report back if i do a urine iodine test.
Hopefully I'll never need to use this
Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013
I don't have much faith in my government. I'll take care of myself, thanks.
Posted by Reviewer1897629 on Sep 25, 2012
I havent used this yet. I have it in my medicine cabinet for just in case.
just in case
Posted by Reviewer1386442 on Apr 01, 2011
I ordered them the morning that I saw japan was having nuclear issues. Since my local government decided to try and stop local sales of KI I'm very happy these arrived a few days later. They're still sitting on my shelf just In case things get much worse. Cheap insurance.