- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- Protects Against Environmental Irritants
- Dietary supplement
The herb rosemary has a number of components found to be beneficial. Rosmarinic acid is a plant polyphenol derived from rosemary leaf. It is thought to have a number of health-promoting effects. This extract helps maintain a variety of functions necessary for good immunity, such as sustaining normal basophil, cytokine and eosinophil functions. It also helps support healthy liver function, including phase I and II detoxification enzymes. Luteolin has been added to the extract, which also helps to regulate inflammatory response and the proper functioning of the immune system. This combination makes rosmarinic acid a unique product with worthwhile health benefits.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. This product is best utilized when taken after the morning meal.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Rosmarinic Acid [from Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis extract (leaf)]||100 mg||**|
|Luteolin [from Pureolin and SMART (Cynara cardunculus) extract (leaf)]||4 mg||**|
|Perilla (perilla frutescens) 4:1 extract (leaf)||50 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|