Life Extension, Se-Methyl L-Selenocysteine, 200 mcg, 100 Veggie Caps
Priced together: $14.69 Priced separately: $16.69
- Foundation for Longer Life
- Advanced Form of Selenium
- Dietary Supplement
Se-Methyl L-Selenocysteine (SeMC) is a naturally occurring seleno-amino acid that is synthesized by plants such as garlic and broccoli. SeMC is an organoselenium compound and also more bioabsorbable that other forms. Unlike selenomethionine, which is incorporated into proteins in place of methionine, SeMC is not incorporated into any proteins...so it is fully available for the synthesis of selenium-containing enzymes, such as glutathione peroxidase.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule per day with a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Selenium (as Se-Methyl L-Selenocysteine)||200 mcg||286%|