Life Extension, Soy Isoflavones, Super Absorbable, 60 Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Foundation for Longer Life
- Supports Healthy Cell Colonies
- Contains NovaSoy - The Power of Soy
- Dietary Supplement
Super-Absorbable Soy Isoflavones
The beneficial effects of genistein and other soy isoflavones have been shown in numerous published studies. These studies reveal that those who consume the most soy maintain healthier cell biological function and proliferation.
The three major isoflavones found in soybeans are genistein, daidzein, and glycitein. Soy isoflavones exert both estrogenic and anti-estrogenic effects, depending on the tissue in which they are acting. They are structurally similar to 17-estradiol, a mammalian estrogen, and are thus called phytoestrogens. They also have non-hormonal effects, including signal transduction and antioxidant activity. Soy isoflavones may inhibit bone resorption and help stimulate bone formation, without the side effects of hormone replacement therapy.
Other constituents of soy have also demonstrated effects that help explain the health and longevity of Asian populations who consume a great deal of soy in their diet.
In response to increasing evidence that other constituents of soy may provide significant cell-protective effects, a formulation has been developed that provides soy extract standardized to isoflavones plus fermented soyfood (Natto) that may provide additional benefits. Natto enhances isoflavone absorption and provides other nutrients contributed by the fermentation process. The enhanced absorption of genistein, daidzein, etc., may be significant enough that only one capsule of Super Absorbable Soy Isoflavones is required each day. The non-GMO Soynatto used in this formula is produced by a yeast fermentation process. Japanese researchers have found that this type of cultured broth from yeast helps promote healthy cell function and proliferation.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate.
Contains no genetically modified organisms.
Sealed for your protection
Caution: Persons with estrogen dependent cancers should consult a healthcare professional before beginning a soy regimen.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Novasoy Soy isoflavone concentrate (Non-GMO)||135 mg||**|
|Standardized to 40% isoflavones||54 mg||**|
|Typical soy isoflavone profile:|
|Genistein and its precursor isoform genistin||28 mg||**|
|Daidzein and its precursor isoform daidzin||22 mg||**|
|Glycitein and its precursor isoform glycitin||4 mg||**|
|Soynatto Fermented Soyfood (Non-GMO)||435 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|