Life Extension, Super-Absorbable Tocotrienols, 60 Softgels
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- For Longer Life
- Supports Healthy Hair Growth Cycles
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) softgel two times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, purified water, polysorbate 80, sucrose esters, caramel color.
Caution: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as naturally occurring D-alpha tocopherol from Tocomin SupraBio)||20 IU||67%|
(providing a minimum 50 mg tocotrienols)
|**Daily Value not established.|
I did not expect tocotrienols to have such a positive effect on my high blood pressure. This is a great product with a higher amount of tocotrienols than other brands. UPDATE: I have just read som scientific reports about tocotrienols and how they lowered damage to heart muscle by 75 % after a heart attack. The study was made on rabbits. But I have read about people taking E-vitamins, tocopherols, and how they have reduced the scar tissue after an MI. Having had an MI, I hope tocotrienols will lessen my heart damage. Time will tell.