Life Extension, Super CLA Blend, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.90|
- For Longer Life
- With Guarana and Sesame Lignans
- Helps Maintain Optimal Weight†
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid Supplement
†Supplement to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take three (3) softgels daily with meals. Can be taken in divided doses or all at once. Super CLA Blend is a concentrated blend of free fatty acids derived from safflower oil. Super CLA Blend consists of a minimum of 78% conjugated linoleic acid yielding optimal levels including the two active isomers C18:2 c9, t11, c12 and minimizing the inactive isomers, ensuring a consistent isomer profile.
Gelatin, glycerin, maltodextrin, purified water, silica, sunflower lecithin, carob color, rosemary extract.
Caution: If you have hypertension please consult your healthcare practitioner before supplementing with this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if your are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 3 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%†|
|CLA Blend [from safflower oil providing min. 78% conjugated linoleic acid (2340 mg)]||3000 mg||**|
|Guarana (Paullinia cupana) extract (seed) [providing 22% caffeine (180 mg)]||819 mg||**|
|Sesame seed (Sesamum indicium) lignan extract||20 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.
†Based upon a 2000 calorie diet.