Life Extension, Super CLA Blend, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- For Longer Life
- With Guarana and Sesame Lignans
- Helps Maintain Optimal Weight†
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid Supplement
†Supplement to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take three (3) softgels daily with meals. Can be taken in divided doses or all at once. Super CLA Blend is a concentrated blend of free fatty acids derived from safflower oil. Super CLA Blend consists of a minimum of 78% conjugated linoleic acid yielding optimal levels including the two active isomers C18:2 c9, t11, c12 and minimizing the inactive isomers, ensuring a consistent isomer profile.
Gelatin, glycerin, maltodextrin, purified water, silica, sunflower lecithin, carob color, rosemary extract.
Caution: If you have hypertension please consult your healthcare practitioner before supplementing with this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if your are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 3 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%†|
|CLA Blend [from safflower oil providing min. 78% conjugated linoleic acid (2340 mg)]||3000 mg||**|
|Guarana (Paullinia cupana) extract (seed) [providing 22% caffeine (180 mg)]||819 mg||**|
|Sesame seed (Sesamum indicium) lignan extract||20 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.
†Based upon a 2000 calorie diet.
It is a terrible product for me to use everyday, but a lifesaver to use as a coffee substitute. The caffeine in the guarana has a HUGE effect on me. I try to stay away from coffee in general, however, when I really need it, like on a long drive, I use just one of these and it is far more effective than a large cup of coffee and without the jitteriness and calories. For some people the caffeine is not that significant, but I have heard from several others that it is also very intense. This is one of those matters of individual biochemical differences. I ALWAYS keep a bottle at home for extremely occasional use, but when I need it, it is a godsend!