Life Extension, Super Saw Palmetto/Nettle Root Formula with Beta-Sitosterol, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Foundation for Longer Life
- Promotes a Healthy Prostate
- Dietary Supplement
DeepExtract is a patented, ultra high pressure CO2 extraction technology that recovers the high molecular weight compounds such as naturally occurring carotenoids that are left behind by typical low pressure CO2 extractions. This state-of-the-art extraction technology insures the most desirable and complete bioactive extract profile available that most closely reflects the composition of premium, mature saw palmetto berries.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) softgel in the morning and one (1) softgel in the evening, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. This product can be taken with or without food.
Pumpkin seed oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, maltodextrin.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|USPlus Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) CO2 DeepExtract (fruit) [std. to 85%-95% total fatty acids and sterols (136 mg)]||160 mg||**|
|Phytosterol Complex [standardized to 59% free total sterols (100 mg) and 26.6% free beta-sitosterol (45 mg)]||169.5 mg||**|
|Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) extract (root)||120 mg||**|
|Boron (from boron citrate, aspartate, glycinate)||1.5 mg||**|
|Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) extract (leaves)||400 mcg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|