- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 200 mcg & Vitamin E
- Providing the Most Advanced Form of Selenium
- Yeast Free
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule per day with a meal, or as recommended by your health professional.
Rice flour, magnesium stearate, gelatin, water.
Contains soybeans. Contains rice.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or corn. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Because vitamin E inhibits blood clotting, consult your healthcare practitioner if you are taking anticoagulant drugs or have a bleeding disorder.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||30 IU||100%|
|Selenium (as SelenoPure L-selenomethionine, sodium selenate, selenodiglutathione, Se-methylselenocysteine)||200 mcg||286%|
This particular formulation of selenium and vitamin E has worked better for me than anything else I have tried.
My HIV viral load remains low since I started taking this product. I love Selenium because it combats the oxidative stress caused by HIV infection.
Posted by ShaunD on Oct 09, 2012
Have another brand of selenium but by far this is much superior. I feel a big difference when I take this product. High quality stuff.
I guess it is working
Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jul 31, 2012
Was told we need Selenium and our food and soil is deplected of it, so we do not get enough in our diet. We take it once a day. My absorption is not good, I used to use the Selenium drop from Iherb, put under the tongue for better absorption, but that was very expensive ($20 for a small bottle). This one is best brand and cheap. Lately I insert it into my anal canel after bowel movement in the morning. My Dr told me - the anal mucosal membrane absorb much better, so I can get more Selenium out of the capsule - more bioaviailable. I am thinking of ordering the PQQ and Cq10(ubiquinol - more expensive version), ALC ALA from iherb for insurance against aging, I am 52, my husband 56, they are expensive, so to get more out of it and may be even need to take less, I will put them thru the rectum too. Just put some olive oil and it is easily inserted and does no harm. Dr J. Mercola does that too with some of his suppliment like DHEA. As then it does not go thru the liver and most get thrown away.
Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Feb 21, 2012
I take this 1 in a day, and really gives you more energy.
Posted by Reviewer1724706 on Jan 17, 2012