Life Extension, TMG, 500 mg, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- For Longer Life
- Promotes Healthy Homocysteine Levels
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take two (2) tablets every morning with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. TMG should be taken with co-factor vitamins B6, B12, and folic acid.
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, natural wax, glycerin).
This product contains NO soybeans, milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
If muscle tension or headaches occur, reduce dosage or discontinue product, and inform your physician if they do not subside.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)||85 mg||9%|
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)||65 mg||7%|
|Trimethylglycine (TMG) (as betaine anhydrous)||1000 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|