Life Extension, Taurine, 1000 mg, 50 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Dietary Supplement
Taurine, a sulphur-containing amino acid, is produced from the conditionally essential amino acid L-cysteine by the body. It is the most abundant intracellular amino acid in humans, and is found particularly throughout the excitable tissues of the central nervous system, where it is thought to have a regulating influence. Taurine can promote optimal blood flow to nervous tissue. It also appears to play an important role in many physiological processes, such as osmoregulation, immunomodulation and bile salt formation. Recent studies suggested that taurine might have neuro- and cardioprotective properties and provide protection against oxidative stress. Taurine is also critical for maintaining cardiac health in certain aging individuals. Dietary taurine may help maintain healthy liver function. However, it is deficient in many diets.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule one to four times daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, silica, vegetable stearate.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or corn. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|**Daily Value not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Good product, works well with magnesium. It also seems to mitigate the negative effects of MSG as found in some processed and Asian foods.
Life Extension Taurine
Posted by 5398429122349720327 on Nov 29, 2015
Found this product to reduce my anxiety will continue to take it.
Posted by 5193357327582741742 on May 24, 2015
i use this cause of the research on smokers. It reverses lung damage:-)
A great product
Posted by 4870107955878064302 on Jul 10, 2014
This little known dietary supplement works wonders -- I will continue to use it :)
Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jan 07, 2014
got rid of my eye problems, red veins in eyes, and gave me more energy