Life Extension, Theaflavin Standardized Extract, 30 Veggie Caps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- For Longer Life
- Patented Tea Extract
- Dietary Supplement
An increasing number of scientists recognize the critical need to protect the arterial wall against low-density lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation and inflammatory insults. Research has shown that unique compounds present in black tea called theaflavins and thearubigins can have multiple applications for arterial health. Theaflavin Standardized Extract contains a number of beneficial flavonoids found naturally in tea leaves that help support levels of cholesterol that are already within the normal range.
Theaflavins have been shown in human studies to protect against LDL oxidation and favorably affect endothelial function, thus helping to maintain healthy circulation.
Scientists have also found that black tea flavonoids possess strong antioxidant properties, which can help mitigate oxidative damage to cells and tissues from free radicals. In addition, theaflavins have been found to be helpful in regulating key inflammatory mediators in the body, thus helping to preserve cellular integrity.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, silica.
This product contains no milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains no sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
This product contains a black tea extract which is licensed from Applied Food Sciences, Inc. and is protected by U.S. patent Nos. 6,811,799 and 6,602,527.
This supplement has less than 16 mg of caffeine per serving (the amount found in 1/3 cup of brewed green tea).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Black Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract (leaf) [standardized to 25% theaflavins (87.5 mg)]||350 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|