Life Extension, Cruciferous Vegetable, Triple Action, Extract with Resveratrol, 60 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- For Cellular Protection & Optimal Hormone Balance
- Dietary Supplement
Scientists have identified specific extracts from cruciferous vegetables — such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and Brussels sprouts — that help maintain healthy hormone levels. Maintaining optimal hormone balance is essential to any anti-aging strategy. Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract combines some of these botanical extracts into the most comprehensive food-based, plant compilation for cell protection yet.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
One (1) capsule daily for individuals weighing up to 160 pounds. Those weighing over 160 pounds, take two (2) capsules daily. This product can be taken with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, vegetable stearate, silica.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Broccoli Super Concentrate extract (plant and sprouts) [std. to 4% glucosinolates (16 mg)]||400 mg||**|
|Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)||80 mg||**|
|Watercress 4:1 extract (leaf)||50 mg||**|
|Rosemary extract (leaf) [std. to 20% diterpenic compounds (10 mg), providing carnosic acid/carnosol]||50 mg||**|
|Cat's Claw extract (bark)||50 mg||**|
|Cabbage extract (leaf)||25 mg||**|
|Trans-resveratrol [from Japanese knotweed (root) and whole red grape extracts] [also supplying glycosides (polydatin)]||20 mg||**|
|DIM (Di-indolyl-methane)||14 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
I had 2 fibroids and 2 cysts issue. After taking for 2 months. Went for another ultrasound scan. The cysts were no longer visualised and 2 fibroids had shrunk slightly. Really good stuff! Women shld try it. Men shld also try for prostate issue.
Prescribed for me since 20010. This product is very expensive to buy in UK so I am glad to have found iHerbs and buy in bulk. I have an intolerance to broccoli etc and rely on the vegetable extract to avoid a possible deficiency. I do find the product after 2 years of use very beneficial.