Life Extension, Vegetarian Sourced DHA, 30 Veggie Softgels (Discontinued Item)Write a Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: LEX-16403
- UPC Code: 737870164036
- Package Quantity: 30 Veggie Softgels
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 3.4 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- For Longer Life
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid for Brain, Eye, and Heart Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Life's DHA Healthy Brain, Eyes, Heart
This product can be used to augment the percentages of DHA obtained from omega-3 sources such as fish oil.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) softgel once or twice daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Modified corn starch, glycerin, high oleic sunflower oil, purified water, carrageenan, sorbitol, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, beta-carotene, caramel color.
Store tightly in a cool, dry place.
Caution: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%†|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (from algae oil Schizochytrium sp.)||200 mg||**|
|†Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.