Life Extension, Vinpocetine, 5 mg, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Longer Life
- Supports Healthy Brain Function
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow directions carefully prior to use.
Take two (2) tablets once or twice daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, carb, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
If you are taking Warfarin, consult with your physician before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|**Daily Value not established|
I have had "foggy brain" since I was diagnosed with a thyroid condition 10 years ago. I noticed a clearing of my brain within days of starting vinpocetine. I love it! It has truly improved my life.
For enhanced cognitive performance
Posted by Reviewer1509136 on Apr 07, 2010
I've tried ginkgo, gingseng, caffeine, etc. But vinpocetine seems to be far more effective at increasing both my focus as well as my overall memory, especially working memory. Seems to help me handle more concepts at the same time than I would otherwise be able to.
Good quality vinpocetine.
Posted by Reviewer3213746 on Jan 27, 2010
I use vinpocetine for my eyesight. If I don't have it or take an inferior brand I get blury vision by about lunch time. Other brands I've used just don't work as well. I take 5mg with breakfast and again with lunch.
Posted by PAC113 on Jul 30, 2009
Quality and effective. More pricey but you get what you pay for
Posted by Reviewer2199473 on Mar 30, 2009
Shipped for $1.00 and got here in two days. I have used vinpocetine to eliminate what I call "FOGGY HEAD" Works great. Was glad to find the 5mg pills. I usually take a 10mg in the morning...then break one in half for the afternoon. Now I don't have to mess with breaking it
Life Extension, Vinpocetine, 5 mg, 100 tablets
Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Dec 14, 2008
This product gives me a headache and makes my head feel spacey, although I take it with food. It did help with the floaters in my eyes, which is the reason I tried it in the first place but I will probably have to stop taking it.