Life Extension, Vitamin C, with Dihydroquercetin, 1000 mg, 250 Veggie Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Immune Support & Synergistic Antioxidants
- Dietary Supplement
Dihydroquercetin-3-rhamnoside (D-3-R) is a flavonoid and potent water soluble antioxidant that is synergistic with Vitamin C. Unlike many flavonoids, D-3-R is very bioavailable. Professor Szent-Gyorgyi, the recipient of the Nobel Prize for Vitamin C, categorized flavonoids such as D-3-R as "vitamin P," making Vitamin C more biologically active and available.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) tablet daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin), vegetable stearate, silica.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||1000 mg||1667%|
|Dihydroquercetin-3-rhamnoside [from grape extract (leaf)]||10 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
I take this everyday for allergies and haven't had a sniffle in ages! Also I found this product is great for digestion after a meal.
While this is a good product, I think I will be going back to using Endur brand Vitamin C. I have found my immune system has been a little more compromised since using this product than it was with the Endur brand.
Posted by Katerina-Greece on Jun 12, 2016
Colour of the Vitamin C tablets more yellowish
Posted by 5343490377994415012 on May 17, 2016
The colour of the Vitamin C tablet have slightly yellowish compare from my purchase from the clinic Not only different in colour but the hardness is slightly soft too as i will split into two before swallowing them. I do keep them in the fridge but the hardness is still that easy to split into two. hopefully i dont get any fake vitamin C as i consume 10 tablets daily as instructed from my Doctor.
Posted by 5717733623457673949 on Mar 06, 2016
high quality.worth the money
Posted by 4902066537465555684 on May 19, 2015
It helps the immune system, very good, i didn't get sick during the period i was taking it