Life Extension, Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin, 1000 mg, 60 Tablets
Priced together: $13.19 Priced separately: $15.19
- For Longer Life
- Immune Support & Synergistic Antioxidants
- Dietary Supplement
Dihydroquercetin-3-rhamnoside (D-3-R) is a flavonoid and potent water soluble antioxidant that is synergistic with Vitamin C. Unlike many flavonoids, D-3-R is very bioavailable. Professor Szent-Gyorgyi, the recipient of the Nobel Prize for Vitamin C, categorized flavonoids such as D-3-R as "vitamin P," making Vitamin C more biologically active and available.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) tablet daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, silica, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||1000 mg||1667%|
|Dihydroquercetin-3-rhamnoside [from Grape (Vitis vinifera) Extract (leaf)]||10 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|