Life Extension, Vitamin D3, 1,000 IU, 250 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs (0.14kg)
- Product Code: LEX-25125
- UPC Code: 737870251255
- Package Quantity: 250 Capsules
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 4 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11kg)
- Essential for Maintaining Healthy Bone Growth and Density
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. This product is best utilized when taken in divided doses with fat-containing, low fiber meals.
Rice flour, gelatin, sucrose, dialpha tocpherol, corn starch, magnesium stearate.
Contains soybeans. Contains corn and rice.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, yeast or gluten. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Large doses (1400-2000 IU/day) may cause hypercalcemia, a decrease in renal function, and nephrocalcinosis. Monthly blood tests to monitor serum calcium and parathyroid hormone levels should be done to protect against vitamin D3 toxicity. Those monitor serum calcium and parathyroid hormone levels should be done to protect against vitamin D3 toxicity. Those with underlying kidney disease should avoid high doses of vitamin D3. Although some research indicates that dosages up to 10,000 IU/day are safe, healthy people should stay below 2000 IU/day.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3||1000 IU||250%|