Life Extension, Vitamin D3, with Sea-Iodine, 5,000 IU, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.18 lbs (0.08kg)
- Product Code: LEX-13726
- UPC Code: 737870137269
- Package Quantity: 60 Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3.5 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
- For Longer Life
- Vitamin D3 with Iodine-Rich Sea Plant Extracts
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use
Take one (1) capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. This product is best utilized when taken with fat-containing, low fiber meals.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, vegetable stearate, silica, maltodextrin.
Due to the source of the kelp, this product may contain fish and shellfish.
Contains rice and corn.
This product contains NO milk, egg, peanuts, soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, or gluten. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Do not exceed 10,000 IU per day unless recommended by your doctor. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with hypercalcemia (high blood calcium levels). People with kidney disease, certain medical conditions (such as hyperparathyroidism or sarcoidosis), and those who use cardiac glycosides (digoxin) or thiazide diuretics should consult a physician before using supplemental vitamin D.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||5000 IU||1250%|
|Natural Iodine||1 mg||667%|
|Sea-Iodine Complex Blend
Italian Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus),
Icelandic Kelp (Laminaria digitata),
Nova Scotian Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum), and
Nova Scotian Dulse (Palmaria Palmata)
|**Daily Value not established.|